07 November 2014

*FREEBIE*: The Big 5 in French

Today I am sharing a FREE set of 5 posters to help children use present, past, future, opinions & justifications in their writing. 'The Big 5' refer to the top 5 animals to see on safari and, as my school is in Kenya, the children love naming these writing elements 'The Big 5 in French' and think it's a great way for them to remember what they should include in a good written piece. I fell in love with the beautiful set of animal print paper from Prettygrafik and, of course, I had to buy them! These posters also go really well with my Classroom Language Posters :)

I hope you can bring a bit of wild life into your classroom with these bright posters :)

Click on the image below to download your freebie :)
  

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...